Any Center for allied health LPN students? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 27, '11 by trichahey muneca13,the 3 semester.wer u at?
- Hey tricha i'm in 1 semester,the first week is down and i'm exhausted...i'm hoping my body gets used to it because this is still the first week of many What semester are you in?
- ohh.sorry I got the memo..lol you are in 3, i'm in classrom 1...
- Jan 29, '11 by Getting To Great@Tricha-I'm not in the programa; I have a 6 month old and the expence and the commute would be too much, but I will definitely get into a program. Thanks!
@Muneca13-Hey! How are you liking to program thus far? I know you just started. Keep me posted.
- Hi Junie Bug, i'm so exhausted!!!!!!!!!!! but it is well worth it, all the instructors seem to go out of the way to make sure you understand things! I am really enjoying the work as well as the different people i'm meeting. Mostly everyone seems to be there for the right reason and in the little time that my class of about 25 people have been together they seem really united.I'm so glad that everything is working out because I know for sure that this time is my time! how is everything with you?
- Feb 4, '11 by trichaQuote from muneca13yea i know how exhaustin this is but trust me it will get better!just pass all ur xams even the quizzes and most of all the ATI test,it may not seem important but it is going to help u pass the class. good luck!! i need a carpool do u no anyone from brooklyn who would like to.Hi Junie Bug, i'm so exhausted!!!!!!!!!!! but it is well worth it, all the instructors seem to go out of the way to make sure you understand things! I am really enjoying the work as well as the different people i'm meeting. Mostly everyone seems to be there for the right reason and in the little time that my class of about 25 people have been together they seem really united.I'm so glad that everything is working out because I know for sure that this time is my time! how is everything with you?
- Feb 5, '11 by muneca13Where in brooklyn do you live?
- Feb 9, '12 by AlliedhealthTo all the students already enrolled in the school,
Do anyone know their placement rates? And, what kind of measurements and conversions are on the entrance exam? Are they basic or advance (OZ to Cups) or (oz to cc) or both. I am currently enrolled in a college and I would like to know whats on the test so I can go to tutoring in my school or maybe take a course. Can anyone suggest any study material?
- Mar 11, '12 by lolabunncenter for allied nursing has changed there are 8 or more people failing MENTAL health a semester !!!! the only reason ONE person failed the last semester is because they CURVED and gave 5 points to students because the test were DUMB and not understandable , the questions had nothing to do with the book , everybody in my class in FAILING ! we sit with our mouths closed and were all gonna wind up having to repeat ! how is it that we can pass ATI and answer online questions and get ALL NCLEX PREP questions right and fail test ? its not fair , and the teacher said " nobody passes my first test , it gets better after test 2 " how is it that she knows this ? shes doing it on purpose !!!! if test 3 is BS im contacting the owner , and im having something done and having these test reviewed because we are being played !!!! you can be an honor student and FAIL out because of mental health and its not just the teachers fault because FANNNING reviews the test and says their ok ! when i was taking pediatrics FANNNING was also changing questions and making my teacher put different questions ! and How about we were in class going over the test all the answers the teacher gave us we thought we had wrong we had right , she answered them ! and then the next day we go over questions with the actual test and shes like " oh well i though that was the answer " you thought thats was the answer because thats what you taught us ! and then put BS on the test ! if your such a good school why dont 30 outta 50 people graduate ? its like 13 people out of 50 on each graduation picture board ! and you would think 22,000 each 100 students every 3 months things would be different ! everybody needs to invest in LINCOLN TECH AND HOHOKUS !!