Georgia License Denial-Clock Hours - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 23, '12 by GoosbyLPNOH WOW NOW IM SCARED i SAT FOR MY NY LICENSE, BUT NEVER WORKED TRYING TO TRANSFER THEM OVER..i HOPE MINE WILL TRANSFER OVER....
- Sep 23, '12 by HippyDippyLPNI remember in LPN school that one instructor would said Your license would transfer easily to any state but if you try to transfer to Georgia you are SOL. I have heard that a couple times about Georgia actually. Wonder why its so difficult?
- Aug 2 by haitianbarbie88Were you able to figure out a solution? I currently have the same problem.
- Aug 2 by PhoenixpinkkittyI feel your pain, I'm going thru the same thing transferring my NY LPN to PA. Apparently my NY LPN course I took and graduated in 1994(!!!) aren't sufficient enough (1220hrs) to PA requirement of 1500 needed. I'm at such a loss having worked FT as an LPN and not thinking it would've been an issue, my husband took a job down there, we're selling our house and my kids are enrolled for school there and I can't be there bc we just can't do it without me being able to work. I'm still working thru the approval process so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
- Aug 12 by GoosbyLPNI found a course through capscare-edu.com the GA boards approved it try it for PA too