Nurse Licensure Compact - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 16, '08 by cajun_medicine_manWhile it's true that some states don't require as extensive background checks as we do in Louisiana; we still have travel nurses coming into the state to work presently even without the compact. Therefore, not having a compact will only hurt the good and proficient nurses and not stop the bad from going to wherever they wish to work
- Sep 9, '10 by zarrapcPlease send me your pros and cons... would love to read your paper to sort out information..... thanks,
- Oct 1, '10 by Love4ERPlease send me your pros and cons paper to help me out in debate .... thanks in advance
- Jan 20, '12 by martiholeif the offer to view your paper is still valid I would love to read it. Thank you marti
- Jun 19, '12 by Aleonard13i just have to complain really quick about the RN endorsement process for LA. way over the top