LSU BSN program Spring 2013 - Page 17Register Today!
- Nov 8, '12 by hopeful_stI'm pretty sure it's the second or third week of November. Wait till Nov 15 then start getting irritated
- Nov 9, '12 by KristenNolaOk, I called them and asked them the status of our applications. They said they are STILL looking at applications and have not make any decisions yet!
- Nov 11, '12 by cfiest01Did they say when they were going to be making decisions??
- Nov 11, '12 by Thuyti3nI am also anxious for my letter!
- Nov 14, '12 by kp2012Too late, I'm already irritated.
- Nov 14, '12 by hopeful_stLol yeah they're definitely taking forever. Probably before thanksgiving...
- Nov 15, '12 by NolaMHas anyone applied to any other Nursing programs besides LSU for the Spring?
I know that every program has such different requirements, I was wondering if anyone applied to other programs. I have definitely been looking into other options as of late but LSU is the only program I have applied to so far. I considering retaking the HESI again but would rather find out if I was accepted before making plans.
- Nov 15, '12 by kp2012@NolaM I was accepted to Charity School of Nursing for Spring 2013. The big difference between the programs' pre-reqs is that Charity requires Anatomy and Physiology I & II. I think their HESI requirements are a little lower than LSU's (70 or above). You don't need to write a paper or attend an in-person interview. They create a profile score for you based on the following criteria: http://www.dcc.edu/campus/charity/SP...EW_FORM_2_.pdf
I hope this helps!
- Nov 15, '12 by ysanchez0216Just called LSU and they said they are still reviewing the applications!!!! Im going crazy waiting on this letter!
- Nov 15, '12 by KristenNolaomg, are you serious?