Louisiana College Nursing Program's NCLEX pass rates= 60% - page 2
Whatever you do, don't go to LC. Louisiana College's nursing program is placed on CONDITIONAL approval due to POOR NCLEX PASS SCORES (60%) and lack of qualified teachers. THE LOWEST SCORES in the STATE and way below... Read More
- 0May 15, '12 by medinaoSo I just got accepted to LC accelerated BSN program yesterday. I got a phone interview and was accepted instantly. I am exccited. I read the website and they have a tremendous NCLEX pass rate. I hope to gain as mich experience as I can. I am going to be moving to a foreign area and i am kind of nervous about that. Any advice???
- 0May 15, '12 by canursehopefulMedinao I just got accepted yesterday too! Are you accepting their offer? I am super nervous to move too... I am from CA so it will be a big change but I am looking forward to it!
Bott- Do you have any insight on the Nursing 210 class and skills test. Also, what should we expect our first term?
- 0Jul 15, '12 by BottSorry, missed out on this site for a while being busy at work and at home. First semester you get into a heap of nursing courses. At first you are in with the Trad BSN students then the ABSN group stay around in the summer to get into their accelerated track. The nursing stuff is pretty hard to get into but if you keep working away at it and keep practicing the skills whenever you can then you get through it OK. The nursing text books are HUGE but the profs tell you what to zero in on. It is hard work getting through a nursing course - but the good news is that it is over in 2 years!
- 0Feb 25, '13 by BottHi - I have been asked by some people about the current ABSN pass rate at LC. I looked up the web site for the Division of Nursing and they have posted that the first 3 cohorts have a 100% pass rate. Three years in a row with all the students who graduated passing NCLEX first time - we started a great trend
Here is the link
Division of Nursing | Louisiana College
Here is the quote:
"100% first time pass rate for first three ABSN cohorts"
Hope this helps those were asking me.
- 0Nov 4, '13 by geauxtigers13@medinao and @canursehopeful, I'm going to submit my application for the accelerated program this Friday! (so nervous ). I was wondering if either of you would mine telling me your stats for when you applied? GPA, etc.? Also, how are y'all liking it so far? I came to an information session for the program last month and instantly fell in love with both the campus and how welcoming the instructors were. Lastly, do either of you have any info. about LC's current accreditation standing? I know that the council had an on campus meeting the week that I had my informational session but I was just curious to know if LC was in the clear or not as far as accreditation goes yet!
Any feedback is appreciated!
- 1Feb 15 by urielHi Bott or anyone else ,i got accepted in the ABSN program and was told in the summer i have to take religion and concept of nursing how are the courses like .another question is can you give me and idea of the program cost ,tuition,books,uniform and cost of living .i intend to live off campose .i will be glad to read from you