Louisiana College Nursing Program's NCLEX pass rates= 60% - Page 2Register Today!
- May 7, '12 by canursehopefulHow did the interview go? Did you interview in person or by the phone? I have been looking and there seem to be some nice places to live in Pineville and Alexandria. That is great to know about the job market! Thank you for your help!
- May 15, '12 by medinaoSo I just got accepted to LC accelerated BSN program yesterday. I got a phone interview and was accepted instantly. I am exccited. I read the website and they have a tremendous NCLEX pass rate. I hope to gain as mich experience as I can. I am going to be moving to a foreign area and i am kind of nervous about that. Any advice???
- May 15, '12 by canursehopefulMedinao I just got accepted yesterday too! Are you accepting their offer? I am super nervous to move too... I am from CA so it will be a big change but I am looking forward to it!
Bott- Do you have any insight on the Nursing 210 class and skills test. Also, what should we expect our first term?
- Jul 15, '12 by BottSorry, missed out on this site for a while being busy at work and at home. First semester you get into a heap of nursing courses. At first you are in with the Trad BSN students then the ABSN group stay around in the summer to get into their accelerated track. The nursing stuff is pretty hard to get into but if you keep working away at it and keep practicing the skills whenever you can then you get through it OK. The nursing text books are HUGE but the profs tell you what to zero in on. It is hard work getting through a nursing course - but the good news is that it is over in 2 years!
- Feb 25 by BottHi - I have been asked by some people about the current ABSN pass rate at LC. I looked up the web site for the Division of Nursing and they have posted that the first 3 cohorts have a 100% pass rate. Three years in a row with all the students who graduated passing NCLEX first time - we started a great trend
Here is the link
Division of Nursing | Louisiana College
Here is the quote:
"100% first time pass rate for first three ABSN cohorts"
Hope this helps those were asking me.
- Apr 29 by cadyssaIn response to LCGraduateRN: It sucks that the school had such poor performance rates while you were there; however they have made huge improvements. The BSN program had a pass rate of 96.42 % for 2012 and the ABSN had a pass rate of 100%.
- Nov 4 by geauxtigers13@medinao and @canursehopeful, I'm going to submit my application for the accelerated program this Friday! (so nervous ). I was wondering if either of you would mine telling me your stats for when you applied? GPA, etc.? Also, how are y'all liking it so far? I came to an information session for the program last month and instantly fell in love with both the campus and how welcoming the instructors were. Lastly, do either of you have any info. about LC's current accreditation standing? I know that the council had an on campus meeting the week that I had my informational session but I was just curious to know if LC was in the clear or not as far as accreditation goes yet!
Any feedback is appreciated!