How much do LPNs make in louisiana? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 3 by caharrisQuote from Jess1225Oh okay, i currently have a 3.1. Not very high. Got that handful of Cs freshman year. :/ my last 60 hours is a 3.7 but I doubt they'll just look at that. Do you know who I need to contact to talk about my chances of acceptance?
That's exactly what I was going to mention to you was SLU's accelerated program. Compared to the traditional program it will probably be a lot easier to get into. I'm attending SLU next semester to finish up pre-reqs to get into the BSN program and they said ill only need a 3.0 GPA and 1 yr work experience as an LPN. my advice would be to go straight for your BSN or ADN if you are unable to get into the accelerated.
- Jan 3 by marcpamjoce1You should be fine. My understanding is that's what they look at, the last 60 hours.
- Jan 3 by caharrisOh wow. That would be amazing. I'm going to see if I can get a meeting down there with someone.
- Jan 6 by lagalanurseI'm not sure about requirements for LPN to RN, but for the accelerated program a 3.1 probably wont do it. Shoot for at least 3.5. That is usually the cutoff.
- Jan 6 by lagalanurseQuote from marcpamjoce1I don't think this is true--at least for the traditional or accelerated RN programs. It may be true for the LPN to RN bridge program. They will look at ALL pre-requs, including electives.You should be fine. My understanding is that's what they look at, the last 60 hours.