Charity SON Fall 2012 - Page 31Register Today!
- Apr 12, '12 by AdrenalCORTEX89Oh and the meeting only lasted about an hour and a half for us!
- Apr 12, '12 by kaykay30For anyone needing them, AKI Services does digital fingerprints which I hear the LSBN has less trouble with. I was told that sometimes the ink prints are harder to process and are sent back to have re-done. I called and they charge $15 per set plus taxes.
- Apr 13, '12 by Phi823I've called St Tammany PSO, New Orleans East, Hammond, and Chalmette, and the only one that does the digital is Chalemtte. $20 for both sets. This is just in case anyone doesn't feel like going downtown.
For the Northshore people: On the STPH website, that have a CPR class lised for 6/2, and I know we need it earlier than that so I called, and the lady in the education dept said that we can take he first part of the class online and go back and do a skills check-off on the dates they have available with the next one being on 4/25. Just go to the education dept to sign up, and pay the fee.
I also had my advising session today with my advisor, and she said to definitely buy "The Fundamentals Success" book, and study it over the summer, and not wait to read it while we are trying to sudy in he Fall. She said it really helps with test taking skills and critical thinking.
- Apr 17, '12 by Sassy.BonesAnyone on the standby list?
- Apr 18, '12 by Phi823OMG....that's so awesome!! So, you have to be advised now?? And did she tell you about the fingerprints, shots, etc..?
- Apr 18, '12 by MamisuWell, even though I was on a "stand-by list" for the fall semester, I still had to attend to all mandatory meeting and have all the paper work ready so that I'd be ready for entrance when a space became available. So, I'm actually already working on everything! The only difference is that now I can register for classes on May 29th.
- Apr 19, '12 by Phi823Oh, ok. I read back on the previous posts, and you were there on the same day as Learning2care and I were there. We didn't know who you were though. lol Are you going to Open House on Sat?Last edit by Phi823 on Apr 19, '12 : Reason: left out words