Charity/New Orleans Fall 2011 Basics - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 30, '11 by mz850I'm new to the site so I'm not really sure how to send a private message but I was hoping you could send me a copy of that message too please. I'll be starting next January and I would love to know all about the instructors to request and tips for registering for classes. That would be really helpful!
- Apr 30, '11 by su9032Mz850,
There are some new instructors in Basics and sometimes the instructors switch clinical sites. Before you register in November, just send out another request directed to the students who are currently in Basics for their feedback.
- Oct 24, '11 by kim2011hi, im also new and i was wondering if you someone could also send me that message. I would help me out alot.
- Nov 22, '11 by kubana87all the instructors are nice. with some you will do more than others just because they are "slow". i would definitely recommend (moderator edit of name - please do not post names of those in your nursing program per terms of service - please see the sticky at the top of this forum). however at university you get more experienced just because they are on a trauma floor.Last edit by sirI on Nov 24, '11
- Dec 10, '11 by BundokSaintWoohoo! Semester's over and I survived. On to NAC I.
- Dec 10, '11 by kubana87I passed too yeyeyeye i survived lol