Baton Rouge General School of Nursing - Page 10Register Today!
- Nov 9, '11 by lsupandaWow, that's a lot!! Good luck with your classes!
Do you have ideas for where you want to live?? I can always tell you places to stay away from.
- Nov 9, '11 by anich22I have A's and B's right now in all my classes so hopefully I can keep that up..I am going up to look at some places with my fiance this weekend. I've lived in baton rouge before, I went to LSU for 4 semesters and my fiance's family lives near BR. Thanks ! Hopefully we will be hearing some more info from BRG soon!
- Nov 9, '11 by lsupandaOh well that's good. Good luck finding something. And yes, hopefully, we'll hear something very soon!
- Nov 10, '11 by hannahelise912I ended up declining my admission! I got into LSU's nursing school, and since they are BSN I decided to choose them. But, if y'all know anyone on the waiting list...there's now a spot open! GOOD LUCK to yall! BRG is a great program...I know a lot of people who went there and now have great jobs!
- Nov 10, '11 by anich22Good luck at LSU!!! I have a friend there, she loves it.. she says it is difficult but all nursing programs are!
- Nov 10, '11 by lsupandaGood luck!!
- Nov 14, '11 by lsupandaWell, looks like I have to re-take my CPR class. I went get my packet today and they don't accept the certification from the American Red Cross.
- Nov 15, '11 by anich22I know I have to get a new one too! I am getting my physical , TB test and flu shot today. I don't know when I'll be able to do finger prints !
- Nov 15, '11 by lsupandaI'm trying to get everything done this week or next. It's hard trying to get all of this done when you have a two year old tagging along!
- Nov 15, '11 by anich22I understand ! I'm trying to get mine all done this week too !