hello, msparadigm, and welcome to allnurses.com and the legal nursing forum
good to have you join us. i moved your post to its own thread in the forum for a better response.
congratulations on being a legal nurse consultant.
please review the sticky thread (found at the top of this forum) entitled for helpful advice regarding: legal nurse consulting and marketing ideas a few common attorney questions:
a few common questions you need to ask of the attorney:
- what is an lnc?
- why should we contract you? we do just fine with the reports from a physician.
- my paralegal is able to do the research for our med-mal cases so what can you do that they cannot do?
- you charge too much for your services. why?
- when are the statute of limitations of the case?
- what are the issues you've defined for the case?
- do you want me to render a verbal report?
- do you want me to render a brief written report or a complex written report?
- how much time do you want me to spend on this case?
if you have specific questions about the software, please contact me via private message. click on my name and then click, "send a private message to siri".
also, if you have other questions/concerns, please post here. i will be happy to assist you.
we hope you enjoy the site. good luck with your business.