Pratt CC online bridge January 2010Register Today!
- by heathert_kc Jul 16, '10I know that priority deadline was just like yesterday, but did anyone else apply? Any idea of when the admission decisions are made?
- Aug 3, '10 by heathert_kcThat would be Jan 2011 rather, anybody know when decisions will be known?
- Aug 5, '10 by amb_lynThey usually notify you if you've been accepted about a month prior to the transition course.. So, probably Nov you'll find out. The transition course starts in December.
I graduated from this program in Nov. of 2009.
Where are you located? I know someone who is also applying for the start date of Jan. 2011.
- Aug 5, '10 by heathert_kcThanks for that I knew it would be awhile but didn't think they waited that long. I am in the Kansas city area, johnson county.
- Aug 12, '10 by tparksI believe that I found out in october. And I wanted to tell you good luck!
- Sep 12, '10 by tparksThat's awesome! Congrats! 4th semester you will probably have clinicals at stormont and Osawatomie! Good Luck! By the way books are cheaper online or through a local bookstore than the school's bookstore.
- Sep 14, '10 by auntymamacongrats! I got accepted too, where do we go from here?
- Oct 7, '10 by gjginakI got excepted to the Pratt CC online program. I am so excited!
- Oct 14, '10 by qismomI just got accepted too!!! I am so excited.