MidAmerica Nazarene ABSN - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 8, '11 by This.is.funI just got my acceptance for Jan. 2012, too. Check's in the mail for my deposit.
- Jul 9, '11 by snaz101Thats very exciting!!! I know its going to be really intense but I am still excited!!
- Jul 9, '11 by 5boys4usSent you an email last week, just FYI.:spin:
- Jul 9, '11 by snaz101Hey I dont know what happend maybe it got mixed up in my spam or something?? I didnt get it, would you mind sending it again? and maybe in the subject line put it a message in ALL CAPS so it stands out more?? sorry about that.
- Jul 11, '11 by Jayhawk101I, too, am super excited to start MNU's ABSN in January 2012! I've been doing some googling, trying to find even more information on the program... but with no such luck. Does anybody know how many people will be in our graduating class? What private loan agencies [if any] have you researched? Hopefully there will be an orientation that can help with these questions!
- Jul 11, '11 by snaz101Hey they said they will be contacting us soon for a orientation. Only 40 were accepted into the program. I'm just going to wait and see what I qualify for with fasfa before I start looking at a private agency.
- Jul 14, '11 by nuna.a86hey 5boys4us,
I'm working on my LPN right now, graduation date dec 17th yay
Anyhow, I'm trying to decide what to do...I'm 25, married with a toddler...my main concern is will I get through the program without completely ignoring my family. Also what about a part time job? Is it even doable? MNU's page says they don't recommend having a job. Should I prepare myself for having only one income for the duration of that year? The way I see it, better do it in one year and get it over with than stretch it out, get the ADN then the BSN.... Just not sure how much will have to be sacrificed...
- Jul 17, '11 by This.is.funOrientation? Ugh.
- Jul 18, '11 by snaz101Im sure its not set in stone, and I know I would like more info. If you dont you dont have to come i am sure??
- Jul 18, '11 by Jayhawk101Has anybody received affirmation that their check and acceptance were received?