EduKan - page 3
Anyone here taken any classes with EduKan? I want to enroll in a microbiology course. Thanks in advance.... Read More
- 0Jul 1, '09 by tparksyep BIO 165 will transfer to KU as Micro according to their transfer list online
- 0Jul 12, '09 by LosAngelesLVNhi amblyn
I just applied at Edukan because i want to take science classes online. What default college did u choose? I chose Colby CC because I dont tknow which one to pick. How long was your A&P class. I need to take that class too and micro. ThanksLast edit by dianah on Jul 12, '09 : Reason: Removed name, as posting names is TOS (Terms of Service) violation
- 0Jul 14, '09 by tparksIt doesn't matter which school you apply to unless you want to go to a specific one after you get your general education credits done. If you want to go to Pratt's or Barton's nursing program then you should pick that school so you don't have to pay to have your transcript sent to them. I hope that makes sense. A&P can be taken in a shorter session I know that they offer it in a 3 month period (or longer) and they may offer it in a shorter time period than that too.
- 0Aug 11, '09 by melpizzaHey, LosAngelesLVN, I recommend selecting your edukan professor wisely, I had the utter misfortune to have an instructor who's, chapter outlines in no way, reflected the chapter tests.(convoluted and obscure questions) you can imagine how frustrating that was. And no it did not improve my learning, and no it didnt make me think,,,they all come back with that line it seems, "its to make you think",,,,,,I will be choosing more wisely next time,,,,its the only complaint I had, if I had known, I would have asked around for a better instructor,,, thanks
- 0Aug 23, '09 by melpizzaTR, so much homework there isnt even time to really study, also she wants us to type out the questions in the homework, which I found offensive. Now why you ask, do I find that offensive? because the only reason I can figure out why she would have use type out the questions,(I'm not talking about answers here folks) is to make it that much more harder and no other reason, the teachers already have the questions. Silly. For example, as I recall, one chapter of homework ended up being 13 pages long of typed questions and answers.