anyone doing Pratt on line lvn to adn? - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 14, '10 by qismomI just got accepted to the Pratt online lpn-rn program that starts January 2011!! I am very excited. Can anyone tell me how long the program is after you finish the transition class?
- Oct 20, '10 by amb_lynA couple of weeks. I believe the transition course finishes up in the middle of Dec and the course starts the first week in Jan.. At least that's how it was when I did it. I graduated in 2009.
- Oct 26, '10 by BluegrassRNWhen I entered, I had a transition class that lasted a couple of weeks, then a couple of weeks off, and then the program officially started. It was about 11 months long.
I was in the second class they ever had, I think I graduated 3 years ago? 4 years ago? I can't even remember now...so some aspects of the program might have changed significantly since my time.
- May 7, '11 by kkairu2005Hi. Would you please email me more infor about pratt college. Is there a waitlist, how much is the tuition, when are the intakes and clinicals. Also give me other kind of info that u think i might need.
- Jul 23, '12 by Nurse SookieHi bcarter63
I am sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear from the Nursing Dept.... Compared to the other applicants I scored low considering there were many 80-90% scores I scored 65%. However I am still hopeful. I wish everyone well who gets in. Feel free to email me at email@example.com who knows if we get in maybe we can be study buddies.