Thanks !Where R U from? - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 12, '05 by LPN0207hi to all the Iowans out there! I am originally from Marion, but now live up in Waterloo and I attend Allen College.
- Nov 18, '05 by HarleygirlNurseyPam-
I forgot I was supernurse75. I am now Harleygirl.
I did commute, but am switching jobs, so I will be working closer to home. Much shorter commute! Do you commute?
- Jan 8, '06 by RNMom2010Hello fellow Iowans! I am from the Quad Cities (Davenport) and attend SAU.
- Jul 12, '06 by lowskiHello all! From the NW part of the State. Around the Lakes area!
- Jul 18, '06 by IaCountryGirlI live in Cedar Rapids. And also will be going to Kirkwood.
I am originally from Birmingham Iowa....which is down around Fairfield, not far from Ottumwa and Mt Pleasant.
I see your post is a few months old so I hope you are enjoying CR. I don't think it's too bad of a place to live. There's no way I would leave now!
- Jan 22, '08 by BillieRNA fellow Quad Citian
- Aug 8, '08 by older nurse Berthayou aren't alone. I have been in Ottumwa for 36 yrs and still have another 9 yrs to go [ I hope].
- Aug 10, '08 by futureRNtraveler08I am from Northwest Iowa also. Work at a local hospital but looking into traveling to see what is out there and get more experience. Not much around here!!
- Aug 11, '08 by L&DoldtimerI see this is old, but maybe we can start it up again...
I am originally from Fort Madison, now across the river from Burlington in Illinois (FINALLY the road is open both ways across the river-that flood was something I'll not soon forget). Work at GRMC in West Burlington now-thinkin' bout traveling-was looking at L&D position in Cedar Rapids at Mercy-shoulda gone for it....