Zayed Military Hospital and Al-Noor?Register Today!
- by extreme Feb 1, '08Did anyone of you work in ZAYED MILITARY HOSPITAL or AL-NOOR HOSPITAL in ABU DHABI? Please post your feedback. Thanks!
- Feb 2, '08 by flyinghighhello extreme-
are you having any job offer from them??
If it is -go for Zayed military hospital -it is govt hospital and you will get very very good salary plus great benefits wehre as al noor is pvt hospital--lesser salary than zayed hosp ----close your eyes and pick up zayed hosp offer.
- Feb 3, '08 by extremeThere are job openings for those hospital. And I am planning to apply. But have you tried working there? Thanks!
- Feb 3, '08 by flyinghighI had a friend working there few years back.
I know about it and advicing if u are getting in Zayed hospi---consider yourself very lucky ---great benefit for you and your family other than the very good salary.
all the best--
- Nov 4, '08 by bright.mindsZayed Military hospital is a vast facility. It also has most of the best benefits for allied health/nurses and medical practitioners. Currently ZMH offers the highest range among the medical communities in Abu Dhabi and surrounding emirates. You will need a lot of personal and professional discipline as this is a strictly military (and only military)
hospital, catering only to UAE service members and dependents. Consider yourself lucky to be offered a post with ZMH and its units.
- Nov 8, '08 by quackmoonstarWhere did you find about their job opening? I googled Zayed Military Hospital but I can't find their website. (I was thinking of applying online.)
- Nov 13, '08 by bright.mindsZMH itself has no recruitment website as this is the exclusive UAE military hospital, catering only to staffers and dependents of the UAE General Head Quarters (navy,army, military, airforce and other units)
this hospital faility is extremely restricted to civilians. visit the website of GMS, that's Global Medical Solutions, LLC, which is the internal recruitment and human resource of all GHQ medical units.
- Feb 18, '09 by drennydoes anyone knows the direct email of zayed hospital- huamn resources?
please email me.
thanks...Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Feb 18, '09 : Reason: please do not post email address as per terms of service
- Jul 11, '09 by fazzis it true nurses here will have ranks allocated?