U.S citizen (LPN) wanting to work in Trinidad and TobagoRegister Today!
This is a discussion on U.S citizen (LPN) wanting to work in Trinidad and Tobago in International Nursing, part of World Nursing ... Hey guys! im new to the forum but i have been a lurker for quite some time! i recently passed my...by cutelilmizz Jul 22, '11Hey guys! im new to the forum but i have been a lurker for quite some time! i recently passed my nclex-PN in April of this year and would like to know where i can get ANY info on working in trinidad longterm. I currently live in New york and am a U.S citizen born and raised but would like to venture out and possibly make a move out there....questions...is this realistic? do they get paid fairly the same amount overseas? are lpn jobs in trinidad or tobago even available? do they have lpn-rn programs in trinidad that are affordable? any info will help thanx guys!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=594535©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,248 Views
- Aug 18, '11 by foodiegirlWow, same thought in my mind....when you find any info, please do share as I will with you...would be a great for me to do so in Tobago..
- Aug 20, '11 by CandiiHi, you can visit this website www.nursingcounciltt.org. This council is the only nursing governing body in T&T. Give them a call,they're helpful with queries. If a LPN is the equivalent to an E.N.A(Enrolled Nursing Assistant) in T&T, I don't know of any bridge LPN-RN programs available. The E.N.A's in my RN (ADN) program didn't receive credit for any prior course work done. The basic salary is increased annually,on the basis of an appraisal.
- Aug 21, '11 by foodiegirlCandii, Thank you so much for the info. I will definitely look into it!!
- Aug 22, '11 by cutelilmizzthanx ladiesss
- Aug 12, '12 by TRINI82I know this topic is old, but what was the outcome? Did you ever move? I'm considering moving back to Trinidad, but not sure of the nursing salaries...