RPN Jobs in GTA - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 14, '11 by nessa_5555If you are worried about your resume, there are companies out their that will work with you to make your resume the best it possibly can be. I would also email it more than just the one time. Dont go overboard, and perhaps give their HR a call and say you are interested in their company and what can you do to apply there? I always fax my resumes but that is just me.
The agencies are probably just offering on call because the "new year" for the access centres just started (april) so they have their new budgets and give out more contracts after then.
- Apr 16, '11 by rpnlookingforjobI believe my resume and cover letter is okay
but it's just that most places want you to
email your resume. I have also preferred fax but only
a few provides a fax number.
I'm waiting patiently for a nursing job but at the
same time I don't want to getting a job a year after
graduation (graduated in Oct 2010). I hope the job come soon
- Apr 17, '11 by luckydenvermintHey! i'm in Oshawa, when I graduated, I looked in the yellow pages and foudn every nursing home listed and brought in a resume personally to the Director of Care. A lot of people say it's hard to get into a hospital as a new grad (around here anyway, not sure about TO). Try that.. and keep an eye out in the paper, sometimes there are ads for clinics and stuff like that!
- Apr 17, '11 by CanadianGirl79Keep looking at hospital websites. Try calling the HR departments, and asking if there are any plans to hire RPNs in the next little while. Go drop of resumes in person at nursing homes, and contact some agencies. Agencies get a bad rep sometimes, but paid work is paid work. And experience is experience. Plus, you never know what connections you might make.
You could also try calling Drs' offices and walk-in clinics.
- Apr 19, '11 by RasberryTeaMaybe you should consider taking a job from an agency if that's all you can get for now . A good site you might also look into's workopolis. The newspaper's always good too as they usually have nursing jobs ads in them.Last edit by RasberryTea on Apr 19, '11