Question about IELTSRegister Today!
- by SarahT316 Dec 8, '12Hi,
I have a question in regards to taking the IELTS. I am waiting for my visa to join my husband in the US. Before leaving, I would like to take my NCLEX in India. Once I reach US, do I need to take the IELTS to start practicing in Illinois (USA)? Or is passing the NCLEX sufficient?
Thanks in advance!
- Dec 8, '12 by samantariqyes you have to take ILET or TOEFL even you reside in USA.I m a foreign nurse too and living in USA a m going to take TOEFL next month.
- Dec 8, '12 by SarahT316Thanks for the reply!
Have you taken the NCLEX yet? Does it need to be taken before or after NCLEX? How do you determine if the IELTS or TOEFL is needed?
Sorry for bombarding you with questions. Thanks in advance!
- Dec 8, '12 by Silverdragon102until all requirements are met ie English exam, then you will not get eligibility to sit NCLEX by the BON
- Dec 9, '12 by ariadnaWhat score We need to pass the IELTS?
- Dec 9, '12 by samantariqi din't take NCLEX yet,you have to do TOEFL first then NCLEX. I contact to the nursing board in NJ.they told me to do credential report from CGFNS so i did it but report required the TOEFL score to be issued to nursing board.EVEN WHEN YOU APPLY FOR LICENCE bon also required passing english scores.so i m right now going to do english exam then NCLEX. contact the bon of the stat where you planing to take licence.i think i did answer all your questions. i know the tofel required scores are 83.
- Dec 9, '12 by ariadnaThank you Samantariq :-)
- Dec 9, '12 by samantariqyou welcome