nmc sub part 1 or 2?Register Today!
- by bb54 Apr 16, '11Hi,
Can someone please explain which part of the list I should be on? I have a Dip HE in Nursing. Is that level 1 and a degree is level 2?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=553695©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,021 Views
- Apr 16, '11 by XB9SNo you will be registered as RN and your area of practice (adult, child, mental health etc)
Level 2 used to be the old enrolled nurse part of the register but I think we are all classed as registered nurses now.
- Apr 16, '11 by bb54Thanks for responding so quickly XB9S I'm still confused however (it doesn't take much... ). I'm applying for an NHS job online and under "Professional body and membership" the menu options include e.g. NMC sub part 1 Adult, and also NMC sub part 2 Adult. Unfortunately at the moment the NMC website is down, so I can't check with them. From what you've siad though, maybe I should go for level 1.
- Apr 16, '11 by XB9SSub part 2 adult will be the enrolled nurse. You are a RN sub part 1
- Apr 16, '11 by bb54Many thanks again
- Nov 4, '11 by littlepixieHiya
this will tell what part you are on