Global healthcare usaRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Global healthcare usa in International Nursing, part of World Nursing ... guys! i'm new here! Pls. help. anyone here under GLOBAL HEALTHCARE GROUP LLC? I just want feedback....by dream_lover Jun 23, '09guys! i'm new here! Pls. help. anyone here under GLOBAL HEALTHCARE GROUP LLC? I just want feedback. Just signed with them and I'm weighing my options. Pls... all replies are welcome. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.Last edit by sirI on Jun 23, '09
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=402710©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,321 Views
- Jun 23, '09 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
There are a few threads already discussing this company may want to check them out
- Jan 26, '10 by chyncs18yeah.i have received an email from global healthcare usa but not the GLOBAL HEALTHCARE GROUP LLC. i want to background check the company before I submit all my infos. is this global healthcare usa legit? any feedback guys. thanks
- Jan 26, '10 by NurseCubanitaRN2bBut if you already signed with them then you're bound by contract.
- Mar 25, '10 by sailorsweetyeah me 2 i receive an email from globaltech usa but i haven't send my doc. yet..
- Mar 25, '10 by sailorsweetwhere can i verify global healthcare usa
- Mar 29, '10 by palakpatelHi,
Has anyone found some more information about this company? I got the email from them..
I am wondering if this is not a fraud...
If anyone has some info please share...Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Mar 29, '10 : Reason: Please do not post contact names
- Mar 29, '10 by sailorsweet...i also got email from them anyways u can ask them..i cant find it in the internet has anyone know their website. can anyone share about this globaltech usa.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Mar 29, '10 : Reason: please do not post names
- Mar 29, '10 by sailorsweetthey keep me sending a dozens of emails but i dont know if they are legitimate i havent send my documents yet and they call me irresponsible. i just want to know if this is not a scam they want me to have some deposit for the visa processing well i dont think i will i dont have their background info yet.
- Mar 29, '10 by Silverdragon102What visa are they applying for you? What guarantee are they giving you? What experience do you have? Which country are you looking at?
If immigrant visa and the USA then remember you will be affected by retrogression. If H1b then you should be specialised and have a bachelors plus they have to prove that they can not employ locally for the job which at the moment should be hard due to the high volume of nurses in the US struggling for work