1. Hi everyone,

    I am a filipino nurse who is working in UK. I got my UK registration through the new scheme, which is the OSCE. I am planning to transfer to Australia after I finish my contract here. Do you, guys, know if I still have to do the bridging course or not?

    thank you very much.
  2. 2 Comments

  3. by   YeXinZhi
    The only sure way to find out about whether or not you need to go through the bridging program is to apply for registration with AHPRA. They assess applications on an individual basis. I worked with three Filipinos who had come from the UK and I don't think they had to do the BP. Circumstances, however, vary so I suggest you get started with your application ASAP.
  4. by   chrstna
    Cool. Thanks but do i have to pay for the AHPRA registration? I am not yet gonna transfer there soon, I still have 2 more yrs here though.