Finally Got Official Acceptance Notification ISU LN-BSN - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 26, '12 by 2brn09I believe if you are already accepted into the university and have an ID # go to blackboard and click onto syllabus for each csm. Thank you, I hope you get into the program then we can both share our journey.
- Jun 27, '12 by Glenna, LPNThank you for your input. I really appreciate it. I do have my student ID number and I was looking on blackboard, but I'm not seeing anything. I'm sure once I pay for the CSM's that they would show up, yeah?
- Jun 27, '12 by 2brn09yes, you would go to my course.
- Jul 2, '12 by dfedrickCongratulations, can you share some information on the kind of questions that were on the Med surg challenge exam?
- Jul 6, '12 by lpnnlansingI'm just starting the online classes through college network then will apply at Indiana university have anyone done these course through college network
- Jul 6, '12 by 2brn09you could have gone straight throuigh ISU. CN is a publishing company.
- Jul 7, '12 by lpnnlansingwhen i called the school they told me that they used cn for long distance learning if i can go straight to isu can you tell me who to contact risks
- Jul 7, '12 by LadyinScrubsQuote from lpnnlansingISU also accepts credit from Ivy Tech college in Indiana. Nice thing about Ivy Tech it is a regular as well as a distant learning college. Since it is accredited, other colleges/universities should accept their credits--not so with The College Network, which is not accredited and just a publishing company.when i called the school they told me that they used cn for long distance learning if i can go straight to isu can you tell me who to contact risks