Ivy Tech, Spring 2012, waiting on 'the letter'Register Today!
- by brink317 Sep 3, '11All applications for Ivy Tech's ASN are in....Who is waiting with me? What campus did you apply at and what was your score?
I applied to the ASN program at Lawrence, with a 165.4. Score was not as good as I wanted so I applied to the LPN program too. Keeping my fingers crossed that one way or another I will get into either program.
- Sep 3, '11 by ladonnabIts been a long road to get to this point. I have applied at Lawrence campus. All A's and a 74.7 on teas. Total adjusted 164.3. Not great. Not feeling like its going to be enough. My fingers are crossed, and just hoping maybe for an alternate seat. Good luck to everyone
- Sep 3, '11 by KshearerHello Everyone! I applied to the ASN and PN programs at Lawrence and the PN at Columbus. I have 163.7 in points. I got all A's and wish that stupid TEAS test didn't count as much as it does. I'm hoping and praying I get accepted into one of the programs. Good luck to everyone!
- Sep 8, '11 by DAL2010Hi all,
I applied at Gary and Valpo with a 169.3. Some days I feel really good about that score and some days I don't....they said they'll get the letters out "on or by October 1" but I already find myself hoping to see the envelope in the mailbox. It's way too early for that isn't it?
Good luck to us all!
- Sep 13, '11 by KshearerJust got my acceptance letter for the PN program at Columbus. Still keeping my fingers crossed that I get in the ASN in Indy. Just happy to be moving forward !
- Sep 17, '11 by RethaB123I applied to Anderson LPN; Kokomo ASN and both programs at Lawrence. I didn't track my score. I got my first acceptance letter from Anderson LPN!
- Sep 21, '11 by fparvazI have applied to the Terre Haute program for ASN. Anyone heard from Terre Haute as yet?
- Sep 22, '11 by mrsbankeSitting here .. waiting !! Applied for LPN at South Bend... starting to get very impatient.. checking the mail everyday! Keeping fingers crossed for everyone! I know I have been working towards this for 6 years and I feel so close!
- Sep 26, '11 by cperryI've applied to Kokomo, Terre Haute, Bloomington and Indy (ASN programs) and have nothing from either of them. Getting very impatient, but what else can we do but sit and wait!