Ivy Tech, Spring 2012, waiting on 'the letter' - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 29, '11 by brink317Got my acceptance letter today for Lawrence ASN program!! So excited I didnt think my score would make it!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!
- Sep 29, '11 by ScofferJust got my acceptance letter from indy. My score was 164...I think. Such a relief.
- Sep 30, '11 by wish41dayRTRI got my letter of acceptance to the lawrence campus LPN program today but never got a denial for the RN program.. Did anyone get a letter of denial? Im wondering because how do they do the waiting list?? Just curious but thankful for the LPN spot
- Sep 30, '11 by ScofferI applied to both programs, but just got the RN acceptance letter.
- Sep 30, '11 by cperryI just got my denial letter from Lawrence for both the ASN and PN programs. I have 3 other places that I'm waiting to hear from so still keeping my fingers crossed!
- Sep 30, '11 by cperryBrink317 - what was your score, if you don't mind me asking?
- Oct 1, '11 by brink317cperry, my score was a 165.4
Best of luck to you at the other campuses!
- Oct 1, '11 by RethaB123I got an acceptance to LPN program for Indy.....
- Oct 1, '11 by RethaB123I didnt get a denial for the RN program either So i have no idea! If you find out something keep us posted. Otherwise I will see you on October 25.
- Oct 3, '11 by cperryreceived the 3rd denial letter. One more chance to be accepted. Come on Terre Haute, be my winning ticket!