Ivy Tech scrubsRegister Today!
- by RespiratoryGirl011 Dec 19, '08Does anyone know what kind of scrubs Ivy Tech in Ind. requires? I am a nursing student taking the CNA class in Jan. I've been looking online and there are some really cute scrubs out there, but I am guessing solid colors will be required for class
I can't wait to start regardless of what kind of scrubs I need!
- Dec 19, '08 by sunnysideup09The Uniform House supplies the scrubs for Ivy Tech nursing program. Everyone has to purchase the same tops and pants.
- Dec 29, '08 by matilda123Ivy tech scrubs for Valpo rn student is hunter green top and pants. White shoes and socks/hose, and any under t or top.
- Jan 9, '09 by NurseBreezyIt depends on which Ivy Tech campus you attend. Some campuses get to wear scrubs while other campuses have very different uniforms. Ours at Bloomington were a White button up tunic over a white 3/4 length shirt and black pants.
- Jan 15, '09 by RODNEYsMOMGary: Class: Hunter Green pants/ warm up, Tan Polo, white shoes. Clinical :Hunter pants/ warm up, white tunic scrub top and white shoes.
They pretty much have items picked out for you already alot of them are the older style high waist and tight leg, but we were able to get one of the more trendy styles at a local uniform shop. They really don't say to much but of course no low waist, baby phat, dickies style. Their pretty much what they wanted but with a flare leg. Good Luck!!
- Jan 16, '09 by RespiratoryGirl011Well my first week of class was this week, and we get to wear whatever kind of scrubs we want : )
I didn't think it would be a big deal... I found some cute dickies tops online.
Thanks for replying everyone.
- Feb 10, '09 by systolyThis is good to know. I attended IVTC and at the time we had to wear white pants (no problem with that) and those awful white/baby blue striped tops that screamed student idiot. 'Glad to hear it has changed.