eng 211 online?Register Today!
- by my2girlskk Apr 1, '10Has anyone taken english 211 online thru ivy tech? What didn't you like about it? Also how many times did you have to go to a campus for exam taking? I'm applying by sept 1 for spring and am trying to knock out most of my co reqs before then. Thanks for any input!
- Apr 1, '10 by kgleI am currently taking 211 online right now. I'd stress to take it in the 16 weeks, not shortened as there is a lot of work to do. There are no exams, just several different types of papers to write (memos, business letters, resumes, etc). I think I would have been bored out of my mind had I took it in the classroom. Its a pretty simple class, you just have to stay on top of the work.
- Apr 1, '10 by LennonninjaIf Eng 211 is Tech Writing, it's a total breeze. I couldn't imagine taking it for a whole 16 weeks, it would have been sooo long and boring. It took it in a summer session with ANP 102 and it was fine.
- Apr 1, '10 by kgleMaybe its because I'm balancing it with 5 other classes lol!
- Apr 2, '10 by LennonninjaYeah, with 5 other classes is a whole different story!
- Apr 2, '10 by my2girlskkAwesome guys, thanks! Its not offered at a convienient time at my campus so I just registered for it online in the fall. Thanks again