Rush University GEM Cohort--- January 2010Register Today!
This is a discussion on Rush University GEM Cohort--- January 2010 in Illinois Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi! I've been accepted to Rush's GEM program starting in January, I couldn't be more excited!!...by fairytale85 Nov 7, '09Hi!
I've been accepted to Rush's GEM program starting in January, I couldn't be more excited!! I'd love to hear from people in the program or who are starting in January also.
I'm still trying to figure out where to live, roommates, etc etc but I can't wait to move to Chicago!! :spin:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=437477©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,013 Views
- Nov 7, '09 by ncolill be starting in january too
- Nov 24, '09 by emrys7I am starting in Jan as well. I think I am one of the 3 guys in the program out of 78 seeing from the roster. I actually will be commuting via the metra rail so I can't give any advice about where to live or such...see you in a bit!
- Nov 27, '09 by fairytale85I was glad to get that packet & hear more about orientation, the guys are definitely outnumbered! I'm coming to chicago a couple days early to find a place. I'm looking around the south loop, but not sure yet. Public transportation is so awesome there, commuting shouldn't be a big deal. I'm excited to meet you both!
- Nov 28, '09 by NICU_babyRNCommuting to and from Rush is also VERY VERY VERY easy if you live off "Ashland" ave. Wicker Park (Ashland and Division) is about 20 minutes away from Rush.
SL is also about 20 minutes away but you end up taking two buses or two trains depending on where you live.
good luck ya'll!
- Jan 17, '11 by brit2632If you don't mind me asking, what was the interview like? I'm really excited, I was asked to come for an interview, was really expecting that. A bit nervous and want to be as prepared as possible. Also, how is the program going for you?