Resurrection University Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 11Register Today!
- Aug 26 by dominikaszlHaha me neither
- Aug 26 by XNJH90XAs far as I know, the uniforms are ONLY to be worn when you go to clinical sites because you are representing the school. Also, that would've been nice to know that we need our own stethoscope so I could've gotten it! Lol. Oh well. Does anyone know where we are supposed to park? Just in the parking garage? Do we just use our ID badges to get into there?
- Aug 26 by dominikaszlThe email said that we need a parking sticker to be able to park in the garage and that we will get that at the ID/Welcome desk or something like that.. I didnt get the stethoscope yet either. I think that we also need to wear the uniform during the Health Assessment and Promotion Lab but I'm not sure
- Aug 26 by Alecat86I don't have a parking sticker. But your badge lets you into the parking garage. I'm not sure where we get the sticker.
- Oct 18 by mbranstiI was just accepted for the Spring semester and I had a couple questions for y'all! First I guess is how are your classes going? Second, I was just wondering how crucial it is to have a vehicle to get to clinical sites and such? I'm moving to from NoDak, and was originally planning on selling my car but not if the clinical sites aren't easy to get to via transit. Thanks!