Resurrection University Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 24Register Today!
- Aug 24, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornAh, an email has now been sent out about our class changes. I criticized too soon!
- The syllabuses are on ecollege and wow they sure do squeeze everything in!!!
- Aug 24, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornWhat log in do we use for e college? I tried my student portal login and my email username login and neither worked.
- It's the student portal login First.Last and the password is Abc1234 for those who have never used it then u change it once u r logged in.... Make sure the first letter of ur first and last name is capitalized as well
- Aug 24, '12 by Anni23My lab for Health Assessment is for Wednesdays and my Health Assessment lecture is on Thursdays. Its that normal? Does anyone else have a schedule like that?
- Aug 24, '12 by Anni23The Syllabus for Health Assessment from prof. DeWolff has under the assignments "Fundamentals ATI" followed by page numbers. Anyone have any idea what that is...If its a book, I dont think I have that one, and its not (i think) listed under the required books...
- My schedule is as follows
Monday-- Nurs3141 1130 to 130pm
Wed-- Nurs3141 lab 730 to 1130am Nurs3131 lab 1200 to 200pm
Thurs-- Nurs 3140 730 to 1030an Nurs 3141 1130 to 200pm
Friday-- Nurs 3140 730 to 1030am TSS001 1030 to 1130am Nurs 3131 1200 to 200pm
- Aug 25, '12 by fgreenAnni23
You don't have to buy your ATI books. You can go to www.atitesting.com and download it for free in pdf format.
You may have to wait for the setup from your school when you go to the 'seminar' they make first semester students do to get your ATI school code.
I never bought any ATI books.
- Aug 25, '12 by STUDENT4RNHi PrayToThe Unicorn. Have you been ? well to answer to your question... I got informed about the changes, but it was because I check the resu student email account everyday... it was informed just 2 days ago though...check your email@example.com account... I can't believe we are just 2 days away !!!
- Aug 25, '12 by Anni23Thanks fgreen that makes me feel better!