Resurrection University Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 23Register Today!
- Im on the E/W program and my Prof. for Patho is also Osowski... Does anyone know if Bonnie's tutoring sessions are also available on a E/W schedule?
- Are we supposed to do anything before classes start? I remember that during the orientation someone said that eCollege was going to be available a week before class started, but I have no idea what eCollege is for...
- Aug 23, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornAnyone else trying to figure out what to wear on "the first day of school" ? I am not wearing our gross Resu polo shirt, that's for sure! I assume we have to wear our uniforms/scrubs not only to clinicals but to our lab classes as well? That puts me in that ill-fitting outfit two times a week not counting clinical day.
- Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Im still not sure what to wear, but I might not have enough time to change as I will be going right after work...oh well...
- Aug 24, '12 by StorsharI was told by John that we wear our casual clothes and at the meet and greet they will explain what we wear for what classes
- Aug 24, '12 by april16Hi guys, I can't believe there's only two days left already. Talk about excitement!!
So, does anyone of you here still waiting for their loans to get accepted? mine is still pending...
- Aug 24, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornEveryone should go check their schedules in their student portal immediately... Just checked mine to see what instructors I have, and my ENTIRE schedule for both Terms A and B has been completely changed around, different times, different days, the whole shebang... Good thing I don't have a work schedule I was accommodating, or I would have been royally screwed. I got no notice, no alert, no email, nothing. I would have shown up Monday at 7:30 am like a fool with no class to go to and gotten really angry. Just want to save others the same grief.
- Aug 24, '12 by StorsharI notice my schedule was changed awhile ago to make room for my clinicals... They do need to give notice because now I have 4 days of classes at 700 730 compared to my two days .... About the loans I don't think they are accepted till the loans actually are given to the school just like the grants..... I hope this school becomes more organized and has anyone had their clinicals placed in their schedule and location of them???
- Aug 24, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornMy clincials are still not scheduled.