Resurrection University Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 19Register Today!
- Aug 12, '12 by Anni23At least you got something from her. I got nothing. Im getting so frustrated!!!
- Aug 12, '12 by Anni23Last time I email Shirley, about a 8 days ago, she said "I'll email you when Im finished reviewing your file". I check my emails everyday, and also my student portal. Nothing. I emailed her again last night, Im hoping she'll reply tomorrow and let me know something. I only have a week left!!!
- Aug 13, '12 by StorsharAnnie23 I hope you were able to get a hold of financial aid... Shirley told me to give her till tomorrow to post my financial aid to see if I am eligible for book vouchers I hope I am
- Aug 14, '12 by Anni23Storshar,
Im glad you were able to talk to Shirley. I have not. I have emailed her, called her, left messages. Nothing. I emailed the bursar personnel and they have forwarded my emails to her. Nothing...Since she said she was posting your financial aid today (August 14th), Did she?
- Aug 14, '12 by Anni23I just called her again, and to my big surprise she actually answered the phone. She said she was reviewing my file after she finishes the one she's reviewing right now. Said I would get an email by 4pm. We'll see...I hoping its happens....
- Aug 14, '12 by StorsharIm praying for u and yea mine was completed this morning I have a couple questions about it but other than that it's alright have any of u heard about your clinicals and what day they will be on?
- Aug 14, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornStill shows in my student portal that my clinical is not scheduled. I figure we'll find out next week or first day of fundamentals. I still can't believe we are starting school in less than two weeks. Can't. Even. Believe it.Did anyone get scholarships? I got a modest one and I am happy!
- Aug 14, '12 by StorsharAll I recieved as far as scholarships was resu need award but I probably didn't get any others because I have no volunteer work since I have had my son.. Somewhat disappointed but trying to contact Shirley now on why I wasn't eligible for the FSEOG award since my EFC was 0..... I can't wait till I start nursing I'm so excited!!!!O praytotheunicorn how long did it take for you to recieve your textbooks?? I'm still waiting on my book voucher...
- Aug 14, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornI bought my books online used mainly, and only 4 items from the online Resu bookstore. They all came fairly quickly, like 3-4 days maybe?