Private Nursing Schools in Chicagoland area ILRegister Today!
- by halo86 Oct 8, '10Hi everyone I signed up awhile ago but never bothered posting until now. As a fresh HS graduate I've been contemplating where I should go to school and havent been able to decide a major until now. I finally decided on going into nursing most likely LPN for now and eventually go into RN, but the problem is that I am new to this nursing thing and have no idea where to start. I checked out some nursing school programs at community colleges but considering I am not in school right now, I do not want to be put on a waiting list. My friends told me about these private nursing school which are pretty easy to get into supposedly. I plan on attending some to check them out soon but I figured why not ask the forum if they have any information on these schools.
I live in Bloomingdale IL but location isn't really an issue for me, but any help will be appreciated!!
- Oct 8, '10 by MagelanCHICAGOLAND PRIVATE LPN SCHOOLS
- CMK Healthcare & Training Center (Glendale Heights & Westmont) CMK Healthcare and Training Center. Serving Illinois, Arizona and Florida
- PCCTI (Chicago Loop & Oak Brook) PCCTI :: IT and Healthcare School :: Chicago, Illinois :: Advance your proffesional career with us
- Americare Institute (Schaumburg) Welcome to Americare Institute the leader in LPN training
- Northwestern Technical Institute (Chicago NorthSide) Northwestern Institute of Health and Technology
- Americare Technical School (Park Ridge) Programs
- Omega Healthcare Technical School Omega Home Health Care
- J'Renee Career Facilitation (Crystal Lake) J┤RENE╔ CAREER HOME
- International Career Institute (Lincolnwood) ICI - International Career Institute of Nursing
Maybe I missed some schools, but on the link below you can see all approved nursing programs in IL. I recommend CMK
- Oct 15, '10 by TheSquireOr you can go to a community college and start your prerequisites for the various RN programs, and not limit yourself into being just an LPN.