- by strawberryfields Feb 28, '12Just took the NCLEX yesterday! Super nervous..did the PVT trick.. got the good popup!
However, I went to school in Florida and all my classmates that took it were able to look at the Dept Of Health website for FL and see that they passed already without Pearson even posting it. Does Illinois have something similar? I keep checking CTS website but it doesn't give me the pass/fail yet.
- 2,297 Views
- Feb 29, '12 by PinkNBlueNo, in Illinois you have to wait until the state mails you your letter, which then you send the bottom half of the letter and a $50 check back to the state. Then after about a week, your name will appear on the Illinois Dept of Financial and Professional Regulation website. A few days after that, you will receive your actual license in the mail. It's quite the process here. Each state is a little different.
The only way I found out about passing NCLEX officially was to pay the $7.95 on the Pearson Vue website exactly 48 hours after my appt for the NCLEX. Good luck! The pop up sounds promising so I'm sure you passed
*also, just a note... when you do sent the bottom half of the letter and the $50 check, send it back to the state Certified Mail. That way, in case the mail loses it, you have the receipt saying you sent it.
- Feb 29, '12 by strawberryfieldsThanks for the input girls I decided to do quick results and I passed!!!!
As soon as I get my RN # I'm job hunting, hopefully it isn't too brutal out there!!
- Mar 1, '12 by strawberryfieldsHow long did it take you to get the letter in the mail ?
- Mar 1, '12 by PinkNBlueIt took about a week or so and then about another week until my name was on the BON website.
- Mar 2, '12 by strawberryfieldsOkay thank you also, on the cts website it says "incomplete for license" does it say that until you pay the $50 application or should I call cts?
- Mar 2, '12 by PinkNBlueWhat is CTS?
- Mar 3, '12 by strawberryfieldsQuote from PinkNBlueI don't know when you took the nclex in Illinois but now you have to send your application to CTS (continental test services) and wait for them to approve everything before you can make an appointment with Pearson vue. Anyway, I looked at my status today and it says exam: pass so they should be sending me my pass letter soon (cts sends them out)What is CTS?
- Mar 3, '12 by PinkNBlueOh yes, I didn't ever hear it as CTS (just called it Continental) so it confused me There are so many steps it's ridiculous. Hoping you get your letter soon!