Joliet and JJC former and current students - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 22, '09 by tnl69953Although they said we would be signing up for classes in November, when and where do we go for the drug screen, background check, etc... I am pretty sure the titers are on our own to get from our personal MD (or wherever), but are we on our own to get all this other stuff done too? And when is it all due? DON'T FORGET TO GET THAT CPR CARD!!!!!
- Oct 22, '09 by carliamYou'll get all that info at orientation. I got a packet in the mail with the physical form.
- May 11, '10 by novavidaAny of you guys know if you're a LPN already and do the transition, how long does it take to complete? Do you get into 2nd or 3rd Semester ? Thanks
- Dec 14, '10 by skimpstahI start my 1st semester in January @ JJC. super excited!
- Oct 10, '11 by k4t13lynchhhHi I had a couple of questions regarding the JJC program for nursing. I was wondering how it works. Do you go and get pre-reqs then apply to the nursing program? And is it possible to get a bachelors degree in nursing at JJC? What's the highest level of education you can get from JJC?
- Oct 11, '11 by skimpstahThe nursing program at JJC is highly competitive. Therefore, the more pre-reqs you have done the higher the chances you have to getting in, though there are some pre-reqs that MUST be taken prior to applying to the program. And no, you can not get a bachelors degree from JJC, it is only a community college, the highest degree you can get there is an associates degree. What I am doing is taking all the liberal arts requirements I need for my bachelor's so that I can transfer them to a university when I am done at JJC. Hope this helps