JJC Nursing Program Fall 2012
- 1Apr 10, '12 by raqi89Hello!!
I've been accepted into the JJC Day Nursing Program for fall '12 ! I am so excited but also pretty nervous! I looked at the class plan out on JJC's website and seeing how I have all the non-nursing classes completed I have cut down my credits per semester and I'll even have my summers off! I really wish I could take those nursing classes in the summer and be done ALOT quicker!! lol
Anyways I'm just trying to see who else has been accepted into the program !!
- 0Apr 11, '12 by MatkaI'm accepted and will be going to the night program! I'm excited to get started. I don't have all the non-nursing classes completed quite yet, so I'll be taking 2 classes this summer and two next summer. But at least, during the year, I won't have to take any additional non-nursing courses.
- 0May 8, '12 by raqi89The class schedule for the day program (on my schedule) are pretty much mon-friday between 7am and 1pm. my classes are pretty much from 8am to about 10/12. Lab Clinicals are scheduled from 7-1pm one day a week. I have one day free during the week because I already have my CNA. And I'm guessing if I didn't i wouldn't have that day free. One class is split up into theory and lab clinical. and each one is split up in two days
Monday NURS 150 Theory 8-9:50
Tuesday NURS 150 Clinical Topic 8am - ? not sure what time this class ends either 10 or 12
Wednesday Clinical 7-1pm
Thursday NO NURS CLASS
Friday NURS 150 Theory 8-9:50
They give you your schedule, you don't pick which class section/time. But they will all be during the day(for day program) or evening ( for night program). There is also an online class aside from these classes.
Hope this helps.
And good luck. make sure you're studying for that TEAS test.
- 1Jul 28, '12 by nscott127Congratulations on your acceptance. I just finished 150 semester. Over the summer I took the Physical Assessment class. It's not required but will transfer towards your BSN. I think it helped to keep my brain engaged in nursing over the summer. Just something for you to think about for next summer.
- 0Oct 17, '12 by zamrnI have been accepted into the Spring 2013 day program. I am happy and scared! I was hoping to get a reading list to enable me to get a head start since I went to school outside of America. I am so happy to read all your posts -- they help me stay focused and get a good idea of how nursing school will be.
Thank you for helping freshers like me get acquainted with the program and school.