Initial License After Passing NCLEX-RN - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 9, '12 by N9nesi sat for NCLEX 6/15, sent my application and fee in via next day express mail on 6/19. Someone signed for it on 6/20 and I am still waiting to appear on the BON. I'll keep you all posted.
- Jul 10, '12 by N9nesI posted to the IL BON today 7/10. I'll follow up when the paper license arrives.
- Jul 16, '12 by digitiminimiHas anyone heard any updates about why it's taking so long? It's been 3 weeks since I sent in my check and form.
- Jul 17, '12 by drbettnerI have been posted, it was on the 12th of July. I had to call Jim Sacia's office a state rep. Paper lisence came 2 days later!!! It is a huge joke the wait they make us do!!!
- Jul 17, '12 by digitiminimiMine FINALLY showed up today on the site. I agree - the wait (and fees!) for this state are so ridiculous.
- Aug 13, '12 by aporte11Quote from icu_rn_2012My Info was on the IDFR website 3 weeks from the date I took NCLEX and I recieved my license in the mail a few days after that.How long has it taken some of you to appear on the Illinois registry? Seems like I sent in my $50 weeks ago and they haven't even cashed it.