Got accepted!!! - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 25, '11 by SMOKEY2112In IL you don't have to have your CNA...and you don't have to be an LPN before you become an RN..you can just get into a RN program to begin with and many of them, you don't need your CNA..it all depends on the school.
- Jul 26, '11 by jessica22dQuote from SMOKEY2112In IL you don't have to have your CNA...and you don't have to be an LPN before you become an RN..you can just get into a RN program to begin with and many of them, you don't need your CNA..it all depends on the school.
well thanks..crazy i didnt know that..well thats how the college i went to was where i got most of my pre reques done..but I am not going back there...
- Sep 10, '11 by jessica22dWell thanks its been a while since i got on here...thanks for ur input in letting me know its not IL that makes u have ur cna first it is the school u choose. but that wasnt any of my ?s I had...so can someone answer the ?s I asked Please? Is there an entrance exam for Illinois Central college? And when does it start every year. I only need 3 more classes that r required to have so I wanted to finish them in the term Jan-May.then hopefully start the lpn in August 2012. If anyone can answer those ?s that would help me out greatly. thanks!
- Jul 31, '12 by jessica22dAccepted to CSC! Lpn program starts 8/20/2012. Will graduate May 2013 !
- Oct 17, '12 by cdsmomJessica, do tell. I am in ICC's LPN program and will probably drop out next week. I have good grades, but just cannot tolerate some of the stuff that goes on and what they expect. It definitely has problems, I see why they lost half of the class last year. We are already down at least 8 students (out of 32) in 8 weeks. Four of the students who left last year are carpooling to a school in Springfield and love it. Florida sounds wonderful and I am very familiar with the east coast.