El Centro/Northlake application and points for nursing - Page 2Register Today!
- May 23, '11 by 2013nursemail arrived and no letter.... soooo annoying!!!
- May 23, '11 by nars35i mean, seriously... letter were supposedly mailed may 20th from downtown dallas - i live in dallas county... shouldn't it just take a day! ugh!
- May 23, '11 by nars35Quote from ADNed itwhat do you mean, "cooking with chicken" - i've never heard of that saying...LOL!So, only 3 days until they finally mail those acceptance letters. I was told in the Nursing Admin office that they had over 400 applicants for Fall 2011. i also just finished microbiology, and there was a girl who got in with 12 points. Actually she got in on a call back, someone apllied but then didn't accept their spot. This whole process is a bit frustrating to begin with, but then allowing people to add missing items to their packs after the deadline is a lot to swallow. After all, at the info session I was told that if your packet was in correct, it was in the shredder. And she said she was cooking with chicken...
- I heard the reason they let people turn in stuff was that there was 2 forms of the packet floating around with different info. So for those who turned theirs in early, the new packet had not come out. This entire thing has been a big mess........I am so tired of waiting I just want to know!!
- May 24, '11 by Jenny_87do you know what the difference was? i look but i could really tell and I turned mine in early then went to arkansas :/
- They no longer take a notarized note for chicken pox. And the date that the HPRS class was good changed.
- I just got my letter, I will be at El Centro!!!