Depaul MENP fall 2012Register Today!
- by oskar Sep 15, '11The painful wait begins. Have you applied or heard anything?
- Sep 30, '11 by spore2008Emails have been sent out today!
- Feb 29, '12 by tissyannI turned in my app last week. Pretty nervous...
- Feb 29, '12 by spoonI turned in my application in January (had others that were due then). Excited and nervous about the deadline tomorrow! I hope we hear something soon.
- Mar 7, '12 by RickyLatino87I applied for Fall 2012 as well. Haven't heard anything yet, but I did chat with an admissions assistant about a week ago and he told me that they were going to start reviewing applications and notifying anyone who has missing documents, transcripts, etc. in the next few weeks. DePaul is my first choice, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Did any of you have to take the GRE? How did you do? I took it in February.
- Mar 14, '12 by NPhopefullyI applied too. Taken the GRE twice but not for this app; does that look bad? I took way too many classes too so I'm hopeful. Best wishes to all...
- Mar 17, '12 by naysandoanother hopeful applicant here....this waiting is killing me!!! good luck everyone. oh and am i the only one that signs in several times a day to see if their campus connect has changed????
- Mar 20, '12 by RickyLatino87Quote from naysandoLOL! Nope, I do that too. Well, at least once a day. I have noticed changes on the "To Do Summary." Sometimes it says "Final Transcript" then other days it says nothing. I submitted all of my transcripts so I am not sure what is going on. I guess I will just wait. I'm assuming we should know by mid April?another hopeful applicant here....this waiting is killing me!!! good luck everyone. oh and am i the only one that signs in several times a day to see if their campus connect has changed????
- Mar 20, '12 by naysandoYes, I saw the mid April time frame too but in reading older posts on here I guess some knew ahead of time. Im sooo nervous!!! I wonder how many applications they received this year.... Anyone hear how steep the competition is? They do only accept 60 correct? I haven't seen any changes on the website.... I check all the time, but so far nothing. ....