Accepted into CCC Nursing Program: Truman College - Page 36Register Today!
- Aug 16, '12 by y2dave13Hey guys, before I ask the Truman Admin people, does anyone know if we are eligible for the U-Pass by taking Nursing 101 plus the clinicals?
- Aug 16, '12 by AidansmomI don't believe we are since we are technically part-time with just 7 credits.
- Aug 16, '12 by maane1005It would be nice to know if the hours from our clinicals and lab skills carry over to that 7 credits...
- Aug 16, '12 by maane1005Craven book packet came in today... Torn between opening the package or leaving it alone until our first day..
Everything is starting to sink in.. AHHHHHH!!
- Aug 17, '12 by AidansmomIs there anyone else that has Professor *****and is unable to see any documents on blackboard? In her email this morning she said she posted the syllabus and some other documents to print, but I don't even have the course listed in blackboard yet. Thanks!Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Aug 18, '12 : Reason: ToS--privacy/do not post names of school professors/staff
- Aug 17, '12 by MrSmeliYea i got the email too but i don't have any course on blackboard.
- Aug 17, '12 by dangerpowersHi,
Does anyone know if the clinical will start right away or if they will start later?
- Aug 17, '12 by nursinghereicome2012Clinicals start later.
- Aug 17, '12 by y2dave13Quote from AidansmomI just figured that since they require for us to travel, that it would have been nice for them to compensate for the cost... Oh well...I don't believe we are since we are technically part-time with just 7 credits.
- Aug 17, '12 by kvitaI got an email as well, but there is no information available on the Blackboard. I emailed her back asking to make it accessible for us. So far, haven't got any answer.