Accepted into CCC Nursing Program: Truman College - Page 34Register Today!
- Aug 13, '12 by Katja508Hi everyone! Just got back from orientation! I just wanted to update everyone on what I learned about the Skills Lab. There WILL be skills lab the first week. I spoke with one of the Truman people afterwards and she confirmed. A couple people were told there wouldn't be so I wanted to update!
- Aug 13, '12 by xMooMooxHow do u look up professors email address? We should all email our professors to see what books and materials they recommend.
- Aug 13, '12 by MROCHEThanks for confirming that Katja508 (we spoke outside today!)
- Aug 13, '12 by sskripsHi xmoomoox, in regards to books: craven is the main one for our first semester. Otherwise we will be notified during our first week about other important books. I tried contacting one of the profs at truman, one that teaches 6pm classes, and she said to review first few chapters of craven before first class. She would not elaborate on other books. Hope this helps.
- Aug 13, '12 by maane1005Anyone going on the next 3 days? I don't understand the need to set up "orientation" on how to take notes and test taking strategies. I am pretty sure everyone has their way that works perfectly fine for them. Why the need to change?
- Aug 14, '12 by Anna2012I am asking this by a long shot, but does anyone want to switch clinicals from St. Francis' to St. Joseph's? I currently have 1:30-7:30PM on Saturdays at St. Joseph's. I'm looking for a Saturday clinical at St. Francis. Please email me at
I received an okay to switch hospital clinicals.
- Aug 14, '12 by AidansmomIn regards to the Craven book does that mean we should get all 3 Craven books listed or just the main textbook? I'm assuming all 3, just wanted to see what everyone else is doing.
- Aug 14, '12 by kmccoyMost likely the package. After looking at other sites seems that package is the cheapest at beck's. You might be able to fine the book alone but seem cheaper to just get the 3 pack.
- Aug 14, '12 by Endless_STiSo all we need for the 1st semester is just the Craven book package (978-1-4511-7058-0)?
- Aug 14, '12 by sskripsIt does not mean that's the only package of books we need; however, if we don't have any others now we can get by with cravens only. however, there are some others, like fundamentals questions and answers (can't think of the author now) that is an important supplement.