St. Luke's RN Residency Spring 2013Register Today!
- by nurse_2365 Mar 13I would like to start a thread for everyone applying to the St. Luke's RN Residency in Idaho. Good luck to everyone through this process! I am applying from out of state.
- May 9 by nurse_2365Last I received was a confirmation email stating they received all of my documents. However, I got an offer elsewhere. Goodluck to you! I do know a nurse that works at St. Lukes who applied in March and got a call in August for interview.
- May 11 by rucanaI also got the confirmation email a few weeks ago and am waiting to hear back. Hoping to hear something soon..
- May 29 by Sassy29RNSo I just received the exact same form-letter email confirmation saying that my packet is complete, that I got 3 weeks ago. Huh? Anyone have any updates? Thanks.
- Jun 17 by Bear07_RN2BI turned in my packet last week and haven't heard anything since...
- Aug 16 by UCAFblueAnybody ever hear anything back? I applied about a month ago and curious to know how the process works and how long it took for you all.