CHPN Exam - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 20, '12 by nursecherylWow, I'm so glad you took the test and passed. I did not sign up for the test. The company I work for signed me up and payed. I have to pass the test to work for the company I currently work. I plan on taking the test. I'm glad to hear the questions are close to what you experienced on the test.
- Sep 20, '12 by LookUp2SkyHi Nursecheryl - Thanks for the congrats. I am really glad to have it behind me. I think a lot of hospice agencies are starting to require certification within a certain period of time. Not ours...so far.
I will try to send you the testing site (for the practice test-$35) in a private message. Don't get freaked out, I have no doubt that you can pass it. Especially, like I said before, if you are a good test-taker. I am not always a good test taker...anxiety kicks in! I figured I would take it, before I have to take it, so I wouldn't have that additional pressure-lol.
Again, breathe, think positive and all will go smoothly. I marked my calendar, and will be praying for you. Good luck
- Sep 27, '12 by nura_smooth_wrinklesInstant
- Sep 28, '12 by LookUp2SkyWoo hoo Nursecheryl That is so awesome!! I am so happy for you. It's such a good feeling, isn't it? And, we don't have to do that for another four years!! Just think, we'll have to support each other again around the same time 4 years from now-lol.
CONGRATULATIONS! You are now RN, CHPN! Great job. Please say hello once in a while.
No more studying, go have some fun!!
- Oct 5, '12 by lykeenCongrats to both of you!
- Oct 6, '12 by nursecherylThanks Lykeen