CHPN Exam - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 20, '12 by nursecherylWow, I'm so glad you took the test and passed. I did not sign up for the test. The company I work for signed me up and payed. I have to pass the test to work for the company I currently work. I plan on taking the test. I'm glad to hear the questions are close to what you experienced on the test.
- Sep 20, '12 by LookUp2SkyHi Nursecheryl - Thanks for the congrats. I am really glad to have it behind me. I think a lot of hospice agencies are starting to require certification within a certain period of time. Not ours...so far.
I will try to send you the testing site (for the practice test-$35) in a private message. Don't get freaked out, I have no doubt that you can pass it. Especially, like I said before, if you are a good test-taker. I am not always a good test taker...anxiety kicks in! I figured I would take it, before I have to take it, so I wouldn't have that additional pressure-lol.
Again, breathe, think positive and all will go smoothly. I marked my calendar, and will be praying for you. Good luck
- Sep 27, '12 by nura_smooth_wrinklesInstant
- Sep 27, '12 by LookUp2SkyHi Nursecheryl - Just checking in with you to let you know that I said a prayer, and am wishing you all the best for your test tomorrow (Friday). You can do it. I'm sure all will go well.
Go get 'em
Let us know how things went!! Good luck.
- Thanks Lookup2sky, I appreciate your prayer and good wishes. I need all the prayers and good wishes i can get I'll let you know how i did.
- Looksup2sky, I just wanted to let you know that I passed the certification test.
- Sep 28, '12 by LookUp2SkyWoo hoo Nursecheryl That is so awesome!! I am so happy for you. It's such a good feeling, isn't it? And, we don't have to do that for another four years!! Just think, we'll have to support each other again around the same time 4 years from now-lol.
CONGRATULATIONS! You are now RN, CHPN! Great job. Please say hello once in a while.
No more studying, go have some fun!!
- I'm not opening a book for the rest of the weekend Yes, I will check on you every once in a while. Thanks for your support.
- Oct 5, '12 by lykeenCongrats to both of you!
- Oct 6, '12 by nursecherylThanks Lykeen