Exit hesi on MondayRegister Today!
- by cmedar20 Mar 5Well I'm near the end of the road. I'm schedule to take my hesi exit On the 11th of this month, can you guys give me some pointers as to what books and study methods I should utilize.
- Mar 6 by 2bNurseMustangThe actual hesi book...also Saunders with disk...do questions on there.
- Apr 10 by boogalinaThe Saunders NCLEX-RN practice questions also are available with Internet access for $30...good when you want access to the content but don't have the ability to use the book. Like the Internet HESI NCLEX-RN product, rationales are provided. I like both although I think the HESI practice questions are tougher than Saunders (personal opinion).
- Apr 16 by justinbellovichThe HESI isn't hard. If you've been doing your work and studying all semester you'll do fine. I didn't study a wink and passed with a 1041
- Apr 21 by mhy12784NCLEX 10000 was what my school has us use and its quite helpful