my scoresRegister Today!
- by haiden304 Dec 27, '12my scores on the hesi exam were 88 in reading, 90 in math, 80 in vocab, and a 90 in grammar...... Will these scores get me into the nursing program at a school with about 2,300 students total? I'm worried! please let me know yalls opinion. thank you.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=804553©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,946 Views
- Dec 28, '12 by Getting To GreatYour scores are pretty good. Just make sure your GPA is up to par and I think you should be fine. Since you did so well, what would advice be for us who hasn'tbtaken the exam, yet. What resources did you use? Thanks and good luck.
- Dec 28, '12 by TiJeanYou didn't test for science? You should be able to get through with a good GPA. It will also come down to the amount of seats that are available. If they have enough seats for 30 percent of that number, you should get through.
- btw does our gpa help with the hesi as well
- study hard. I used the hesi admissions assessment study guide. it helped me a lot with math and grammar. not so much with vocabulary though.
- yes if you have a good gpa it should help a lot.
- my gpa is a 4.0.... and no I didn't test for science thank goodness!!!
- no nothing on biology or chemistry or physics at all
- well I scored low in math .If we score low in any categorie will they make us retest on that section alone or the whole thing
- my gpa is a 3,65