HESI A2Register Today!
- by Gadsden Mar 29, '12I recently purchased the following book on Amazon:
Do you believe it was a wise choice? There's only four graded content sections, specifically, math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, and grammar.
- Mar 29, '12 by Getting To GreatIf your in Nursing School already, then go for it. But this site is for those wanting to get into Nursing School which requires the HESI A2 Entrance Exam book, not the NCLEX-RN. You should consult with the school you desire for advice.Last edit by Getting To Great on Mar 29, '12 : Reason: spelling error
- Mar 30, '12 by GadsdenPerhaps, I was mislead by the reviews. Students used this book to study for an exit HESI and not the entrance HESI. Oh, well. Maybe, someone could recommend a book for the entrance exam? Preferably, a book one has studied, and which, helped them to pass significantly.
- Mar 30, '12 by Getting To GreatAmazon.com: Evolve Reach Admission Assessment Exam Review (9781416056355): HESI: Books This is the one some have been using which helped them score well on the Study guide, but for the A&P section, you would need to seek more resources because its very limited.
Amazon.com: Admission Assessment Exam Review, 3e (9781455703333): HESI: Books This is the newest and current edition (2012) of the Hesi study guide.
- Mar 31, '12 by GadsdenI appreciate the help. Coincidentally, I purchased the 3rd Edition last night. To my knowledge, there is only four graded sections, that I'll be tested on. Being math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, and grammar. I'll be signing up for the test on Tuesday, at a nursing seminar.
- Apr 26, '12 by FetleDid you take the test?
- Apr 26, '12 by abwsu2014i took the test in december it wasnt bad. i go to wsu and i only had to pass 4 parts too i thought it was really simple actually i stressed way to much calm down youll do great