- by juliemcn Aug 27, '12Everyone says to know these but they only give a basic chart in the study guide.. when you mean know your conversions what do you mean? Is it typical household conversions ?
- Aug 27, '12 by juliemcnanyone?!
- Aug 28, '12 by Red35I found a list of conversions online...make sure you know liter/milileters/kilogram/gram ounces etc....I also used my GED math book that had a more in depth conversion list.
- Aug 28, '12 by juliemcnthank you! i have the study guide but it doest really go into muchLast edit by juliemcn on Aug 28, '12
- Aug 28, '12 by sirIPER TOS and as the Header in this forum states, do not ask specifics of the exam.
This is academic dishonesty.
- Aug 29, '12 by Red35Like I said before...I would use the GED math book or find conversion table online. I really liked the GED math book. it's by far a better book for math( I haven't been in high school for years). Good luck and make sure you practice!