University of Hawaii-MEPN PROGRAM...anyone heard about it? - Page 5Register Today!
- Ped. NP, everyone else?
- Feb 11, '10 by erigrl057Ped. NP as well! =)
- Feb 11, '10 by erigrl057They sent an email saying they added two more specialty tracks. Did anyone choose to change their mind and go for the nurse admin or dual masters in nursing and mba?
- Family NP....and no call yet. Good to see others are still waiting!
- I couldn't find any info on the dual prog, would I be able to get NP in ped's and a MBA in three years or four year track (after the RN)? The link didn't work and the site didn't have it under MEPN, so?
No calls yet seems odd, they want to hold interviews this month as well!
Is anyone an alumni or resident of HI?
- Alumni of UH Hilo, living in Honolulu.
- Alumni of Manoa, back in CA.... What's your Bach. In?
- Feb 11, '10 by blahblah56B.S. Kinesiology at Manoa
- BA in Linguistics, Minor Japanese...nope, not Nursing related at all!
- Feb 11, '10 by LindsayPaigeBFA Photography