University of Hawaii-MEPN PROGRAM...anyone heard about it? - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 10, '10 by LindsayPaigeGood luck everyone!!!
- Anyone call yet?
- Feb 10, '10 by LindsayPaigeNot yet. Still waiting.
- Feb 10, '10 by blahblah56who do you suggest the two references come from?
- I won't know till I get in?! However I believe if you have any medical work/volunteering ref's are best. After that a supportive boss that knows you or science teacher that can speak to more then just your grade....
Anyone else have any thoughts?
You applying 2011?
- Oh, or a ref related to a leadership role.
- Feb 11, '10 by blahblah56Yeah I'm applying for 2011, I'm actually waiting to hear from PT schools that I've applied to but I've had a change of heart since I applied back in September. I've been working as a physical therapist aide for about 2 years, do you think the PT would be a good reference?
- Feb 11, '10 by AjBobSounds great, you may choice to address your change of direction (or have a thoughtful answer, if they ask).
I will be better able to answer your questions next month though
Crossing my fingers (because holding my breath hurt)!!!!
- Feb 11, '10 by blahblah56good luck ajbob! let us know as soon as you hear anything
- Feb 11, '10 by erigrl057I am still waiting to get a call for an interview as well! This anticipation is killing me..good luck to us all!
btw, those who applied for fall 2010, what did you choose as your specialty track?
Also, could anyone please post if they get a call for the interview.!!! =)Last edit by erigrl057 on Feb 11, '10